PAIN SOLUTIONS – BE MORE MOBILE AND LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULL
This fantastic therapy aims to get to the root cause of your pain and treats as such, not just the symptoms. Bringing together Western with Eastern Philosophy in Traditional Chinese Medicine (“TCM”) assessment and treatment skills.
K.O.R.E. is a Holistic Kinaesthetic Recovery Treatment, examining the body’s system as a whole. The “system” being: mind, body, muscles, skeleton, organs, internal systems, i.e. digestive, blood flow and emotions. All the body’s systems are interactive, an imbalance in one will always affect another. For example, a sluggish lymphatic system increases waste in our blood and muscles, producing cramps and spasms.
Techniques include Muscular/Skeletal Screening and Diagnosis.
Treatment of imbalances include:
- Muscle testing to ascertain the root cause of your pain.
- Tuina – TCM Massage, flexing the spine, releasing tightness in muscles and unlocking the spine to allow good blood circulation, increasing nerve supply and improving movements of joints.
- Amno Fu – TCM abdomen massage, which clears imbalances of the Digestive and Reproductive Systems, relieving symptoms of IBS, constipation, bloating, colitis etc.
- Repatterning techniques – realigning the spine from the pelvis to the neck vertebrae, allowing movement of joints and muscles, increasing blood and nerve supply, alleviating headaches, shoulder pain, neck ache, lower back strain, sciatica etc.
- Sacral release and float – aligning the pelvic area, which allows the body to relax and realign itself, allowing muscles to relax and unwind.
- Chinese Cupping Therapy – drawing out toxins, releasing muscle spasms and allowing blood to flow freely, eliminating pain and stiffness.
- Cranial Balancing – positioning release techniques to release tension in the bones of the head, allowing blood flow, relieving headaches, sinus issues, neck ache, depression etc.