The ancient art of Aromatherapy is derived from two words:
Aroma: meaning fragrance or smell
Therapy: meaning treatment
Aromatherapy Massage is the therapeutic and scientific method of combining fragrant essential oils with massage in promoting health and well-being.
Massage is the perfect way of applying these oils to the body to help to increase the healing potential of aromatherapy with the body’s natural healing abilities. A soothing treatment aiding relaxation, giving you that floating feeling of wondrous abandonment.
- Releases muscular tension, providing pain relief
- Induces a state of deep relaxation, reducing stress and anxiety
- Stimulates blood and lymph flow, eliminating toxins
- Stimulates nerve supply, enhancing energy and vitality
- Aids digestion, eases constipation and relieves abdominal spasm